If the time has come when your loved one requires special care, Kent County Nursing Home is here for you. A county-owned care center, we understand the ways of the Rolling Plains, and we know how to honor individual customs and beliefs. We've been caring for loved ones like yours for more than 50 years.
here you'll find
- A 60-bed, Medicaid-licensed center in operation since 1963
- Plenty of peaceful spaces for visiting with family and friends
- A warm, friendly atmosphere with all the comforts of home
- A place where residents and visitors feel safe and welcome
- Outdoor paths with gazebos, a pond and a gardening area
- A chapel where residents can worship together or in private
- County car transportation to off-site doctor appointments
part of our family
When you choose Kent County Nursing Home, you become part of our family. And because you're family, we strive to provide you and your loved one with the best possible care—physically, emotionally and spiritually. To ensure we can exceed your expectations day in and day out, we offer all of the things that we would want our own family members to have.